Do you want to:
- Recently completed your master or bachelor degree?
- A competitive spirit with the aim of winning?
- The right discipline to achieve a goal and work towards it?
Then read on!
- Work in the heart of Amsterdam in a modern office?
- A personalised training programme and a tailor-made learning and development plan for all levels?
- Receive a bonus for reaching your target which can vary from €40 to €60.000?
As junior sales consultant you will be involved in the entire recruitment process. You are the one who is responsible for finding the right candidates, building relationships with new customers and providing them with a suitable role. In order to keep an overview of which candidates or clients you have spoken to, it is important that you manage your own agenda well so that you can see the status of your objectives. This will therefore be one of your tasks in your job description. Business development is important in order to be able to paint a good picture of the supply and demand within and outside an organisation, and that is what you will investigate.
Where will you be having coffee?
Our client is a fast growing and international company. They specialise in the FinTech market and were recently named one of the best recruitment agencies. They have offices all over Europe including one in the heart of Amsterdam. It is an organisation that is expanding globally. They have recently opened an office outside Europe to ensure that they achieve their goal. The mission is to connect FinTech talent worldwide. You will be working in a young and dynamic team where everyone speaks English.
Does this position suit you and do you meet the requirements? Then send your CV firstname.lastname@example.org