Do you have:
- Bachelor's degree in logistics or similar;
- At least 3 years experience in execution, strong preferably in sugar;
- Affinity with logistics/shipments and eager to understand the complex commodity business?
- Be responsible for a challenging and versatile role in an informal and diverse team;
- Be part of an international, professional organisation;
- Working in an office located in the Centre of Rotterdam?
As Senior Operations Officer Sugar you will be responsible for planning, communication and administration of logistical processes. In this coordinating role you will be doing:
Who are they?
- Planning of logistics for shipments;
- Solving problems and inquiries for logistical processes;
- Communicate with external and internal clients (such as South American clients);
- Complete precisely and timely documentations like bills of lading, invoices and certificates;
- Administrate the whole flow of operations and logistics;
- Maintain relationships with clients.
Our client is an global International Commodities Trading business. On this location you work together with 450 colleagues in an informal and diverse team, and be part of an international organisation that will help develop your skills and expertise.
Send your resume in Word and motivation + a salary indication to firstname.lastname@example.org
. Click here
for WhatsApp contact.